Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Coming to town for consultations

Last week I was profiled by the Daily Echo Bournemouth, the paper that led to my love affair with newspaper reporting and where I did my first stint of work experience aged 15. You can read the piece here

On the back of that, I'm going to be in Dorset, UK, next month for face-to-face consultations about living and working in Italy.

On Saturday February 25, I'll be in the pretty market town of Wimborne and on Monday February 27, I'll be in Bournemouth.

Each consultation only takes place after you've filled in a detailed questionnaire about your situation. I'll review the information beforehand and draw up a strategy plan unique to you. That means that your precious time during the consultation isn't taken up with me asking you pointless questions.

I've got four consultation slots available on Saturday and four on Sunday so if you're interested, email me at emma.bird@howtoitaly.com.

Emma Bird is the founder of www.howtoitaly.com





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?